Parker Health Group, Inc.
is an employer of choice, with an employee retention rate of 94% - the highest retention rate in the field of long-term care. Parker's mission includes advancing learning opportunities
for nurses, other health care professionals and caregivers. Parker invests in building and sustaining organizational talent to develop a high-performing team
of leaders and employees aligned to Parker’s culture of quality care and service.
Parker's Superior Benefit Package
Full Time: 37.5 / 40 hrs per week, any shift
Part Time: 22.5 or more hrs per week, any shift
We are Proud to Offer:
Non-Eligible for Parker Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fully Paid Pension Plan
- 403(b) Tax Shelter Annuity
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans with low employee contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Long-Term Disability and AD&D Plans
- On-site Health & Wellness Center (Highland Park & Piscataway Campus)
- On-site Day Care Center (Highland Park & Piscataway Campus)
- Part-Time: less then 22.5 hours per week, any shift
Parker is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To see all of Parker's job opportunities, please click this link