Parker at Monroe Adult Day Center
200 Overlook Drive
Monroe Township, NJ
Event Date and Time
3/21/2019 4:30:00 PM
Presented by Helen Hunter, ACSW, LSW, geriatric social work, consultant and grief recovery specialist
A FREE EVENT for social workers and healthcare professionals. Discussion topics include:
Participants earn 1.0 CEUs from Rutgers School of Social Work.
- Refusal of medical treatment
- Life-prolonging treatment concerns
- Lack of advance directives or living will--what are the ethical dilemmas that exist?
- What if the client has dementia?
- What if the family is in disagreement with the course of treatment?
Time: 4:30 to 6:00 PM
RSVP: Call Rachel Kallish at 609-655-6853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER