Parker at Monroe
NURSING CARE RESIDENCE
395 Schoolhouse Road Monroe Township NJ, 08831
Please contact Cindy in Admissions for more information about this home by calling 732-992-5205.
We are accepting new admissions to Parker at Monroe. Call Cindy at 732-992-5205.
Parker is known as a pioneer, thought leader, and innovator in long-term care. There is no greater example of this than Parker at Monroe
nursing care residence. As a pioneer in the field of nursing care residences, this unique and specialized model of care provides a warm, home-like setting. Our Monroe residence is the result of decades of research and over a century of experience.
Opened in late 2014, Parker at Monroe provides 24/7 person-centered and person-directed nursing care services, with memory care
for individuals with all stages of dementias, who may also have complex physical needs. The campus consists of six “Small Homes” connected to a Community Center. Sixteen residents with similar needs and cognitive levels reside in each Small Home. The buildings and programs are designed to promote independence, dignity, and a sense of community among our residents.
As an Eden Alternative®
registered home, Parker at Monroe embraces the concept of person-directed communities that offer varied and meaningful activities. Our home provides opportunities for residents to give as well as receive care, and to interact with other living things, such as children, animals and plants.
Download the Parker at Monroe brochure
Features and Amenities:
- Comfortable private or semi-private bedroom suites with fully-accessible bathrooms and spacious showers, designed to support mobility, safety and easy assistance by care partners
- Bright, open kitchen and dining area for dining and socializing
- Varied menu for every meal, freshly prepared by Parker's chefs
- Comfortable living room with fireplace, sunroom, and family room for a variety of activities and programs
- Secure and convenient access to the Community Center, with extensive amenities for resident activities and for visits from family and friends
Parker is guided by an extraordinary culture, which includes a philosophy of person-directed care that promotes resident choice, as well as a purpose and meaning in daily life. Parker is also an Eden Alternative
® registered home.
Specialized Programs of Each Small Home
Our Small Homes provide specialized programs with individualized goals to support each resident's optimal level of living.
Parker, a not-for-profit organization, is proud to offer the highest quality long-term care services at subsidized rates; a tradition made possible by generous gifts from benefactors, which Parker has thoughtfully managed throughout the years.
View the Parker at Monroe site plan
- The Oaks (Silver Oak and Golden Oak): Two Small Homes for residents with early- to mid-stage dementias who may require limited physical support
- The memory care program encourages resident independence with activities designed to enhance physical, mental and cognitive wellness.
- The Willows (White Willow and Rose Willow) and The Woods: Three Small Homes for residents with moderate to severe dementias who may require significant physical support
- The program supports elders who benefit from group activities. Individual sensory programs support residents with limited communication abilities.
- The Cedars: A Small Home for residents with complex physical limitations who do not require memory care support
- A rich array of activities and accessible amenities enables resident choice and independence to foster an optimal sense of well-being.
Click here to see a sample Small Home floor plan
Click here to see a sample suite floor plan
Click here to see a private suite floor plan
Click here to see a semi-private suite floor plan
The Community Center
is centrally located and connected to all six Small Homes. The many amenities include a Health and Wellness center, restorative therapies, the Tree Top Terrace for outdoor access on our 2nd
floor patio, and a Serenity Room. Elders have a choice of dining in their Small home or enjoying “destination dining” at the Cypress Café (casual) or The Orchards formal dining room. The Great Room is a gathering spot for group activities, including educational programs, entertainment, and faith-based services.
View the Community Center floorplans:
For more information about PARKER at Monroe and to arrange for a tour please call 732-902-4200.
Directions to PARKER at Monroe