PARKER is affiliated with the following institutions for internship experiences in senior care services:
- RUTGERS Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy – LTC Administrative Internship – Public Health and Planning
- RUTGERS Department of Psychology
- RUTGERS School of Social Work
- RUTGERS School of Nursing
- Parker is a participant in the Rutgers Registered Nurse RN Transition Into Practice Residency Program for new RNs. This program is sponsored by the New Jersey Action Coalition. NJAC aims to improve care for residents in long-term care homes and help stabilize the state’s RN workforce.
- KEAN University School of Nursing – Registered Nurse – BSN, MSN Program
- Middlesex County College - Registered Nurse Program
- Licensed Practical Nursing - LPN
- Certified Nurse's Aide Training
- Certified Nurse Aide Program
- A variety of educational programs are offered to PARKER residents, staff and community by the Alzheimer’s Association Greater New Jersey Chapter.