Parker at Somerset Advantage
what makes us the best choice for your post-acute rehabilitation?
- One of the top-rated homes in the State of New Jersey, with CMS Five-Star ratings in all categories
- Preferred provider with Saint Peter's University Hospital, RWJ Barnabase and University Orthopaedic Associates
- Short length of stay: an average of 14-15 days
- Low 30-day re-admission rate to hospital: 13.9%
- Therapy provided 7 days a week (PT, OT, ST, RT)
- Highest level of clinical care, overseen by Parker’s medical director, who is on staff at Saint Peter’s University Hospital and RWJ Barnabas, and is onsite five days a week
- Telehealth physician coverage 24/7
- Staff nurse practitioners, RNs and LPNs. Excellent nurse-to-patient staff ratios
- Licensed and highly skilled therapists set realistic goals for the best possible results
- Privileges provided to physicians specializing in nephrology, pulmonology, cardiology, gastroenterology, psychiatry, physiatry, urology, dermatology, infectious disease and pain management.
- State-of-the-art equipment in our fully renovated therapy suite
Going the Extra Mile
- Administrative leadership team visits each rehab client every day
- Interdisciplinary care plan meetings for goals of care and discharge planning
- Social worker specifically trained to assist in all your transitional needs when you return home.
- Meet and greet with all new rehab clients to introduce interdisciplinary team and review all provided services
- Post-discharge “check-in” phone calls, confirming follow-up appointments, prescriptions, VNA services, therapy at home, DME arrivals.
Insurance and Licensing
- Insurance plans: Horizon BC/BS, Aetna, Cigna, Clover, Amerigroup, Wellcare and UnitedHealthcare with OONB insurances accepted
- Medicare- and Medicaid-certified
- Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services