Parker Adult Day Center - Highland Park
443 River Road
highland Park, New Jersey 08904
We know that aging can be complicated. Loneliness and isolation are key predictors of depression in older people. Creating opportunities for loved ones to socialize and interact with other people, especially peers with similar needs and issues, can often be part of the solution.
At Parker, we’ve created two Adult Day programs in Highland Park to help address these issues:
- Adult Day Social Program - provides varied and vibrant activities that encourage and motivate seniors to stay connected to their peers, maintain their independence, and bring meaning and enjoyment to their days.
- Adult Day Medical Program - provides the added benefits of individualized medication administration, support services, personal and therapeutic care.
Parker provides the following services for our program:
Financial assistance may be available
- Door-to-door transportation within our service area
- Hot lunch – provided by Parker’s dining services team
- Activities – music, art, exercise, discussions, cognitive stimulation, and more!
- Personal care services, including showering, can be requested for participants of our Medical program
- Therapy – Parker Rehabilitation Services includes physical, occupational and speech therapies onsite
- Counseling – our social workers provide services, facilitate support groups, and offer guidance on outside resources
This program is an AADSP participant through the New Jersey Department of Human Services. Financial assistance may also be available through Medicaid, Jersey Assistance Community Caregiving (JACC), and Middlesex County grants.
For more information about Parker Adult Day Center in Highland Park and to arrange for a visit, please contact Samara Elias
, Program Director at 732-565-2440