Parker at Landing Lane has provided the highest quality of nursing care in a warm and compassionate home-like environment for more than a century.
- Providing long-term care since 1907 as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to compassionate care of residents.
- Our care partners provide the highest quality of care where personal preferences are respected and honored.
- We provide nutritious and varied menu selections.
- Volunteers of all ages share their time and talents in various resident activities, and visitors are always welcome.
Nutritionally balanced meals are served daily in our dining room’s comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. In addition, our professionally trained culinary team members can accommodate special diets.
Private and semi-private rooms are available with spacious floor plans. Each room is aesthetically decorated for individual comfort. We also can provide modified accommodations to address many special physical or occupational needs.
Through the practices of the Eden Alternative, we have created an environment that embraces personal growth and enrichment by introducing plants, animals, and intergenerational activities. Additionally, activities and therapies can be personalized to reflect individual interests and abilities.
Our goal is to create and maintain an environment that enhances the lives of our residents through a person-centered approach to care for the mind, body, and spirit.
- Round-the-clock nursing care
- Exceptional dining each day
- Always available beverages and refreshments
- Laundry services
- Daily housekeeping services
- Spiritual and pastoral care
- Engaging recreational activities
- Social services
- Planned excursions