In 2002, we opened Evergreen Way, a neighborhood within Parker at River Road that specializes in high-quality and compassionate memory care for people with early to mid-stage dementia. Personalized therapies and activities are designed to enhance Evergreen Way residents’ physical, mental and cognitive capabilities. Here at Evergreen Way, our residents enjoy the following:
- The comfort of a graciously appointed home-like setting with spacious private rooms, each with a full bathroom. Rooms may be individually decorated for personal comfort.
- A physical environment and program that promotes a sense of home by providing comfort, safety, simplicity, and elegance.
- A safe environment staffed with highly-trained professionals who are available round-the-clock.
- Various meaningful and spontaneous activities are designed to meet residents’ interests and needs.
- Opportunities for residents to engage with care partners and peers and interact with other living things such as children, animals, and plants.
- A functional kitchen area in a home-like setting.
- Access to a beautiful grounds and safe garden area, including pathways for exploration.
- A resident-driven, flexible program focusing on individual strengths.
- A program with goals to maintain each resident’s optimal level of functioning, improve overall health and mental state, manage the progression of the condition and support both resident and family/sponsor throughout the process.
There are various comfortable and inviting living rooms which are enjoyed by Evergreen Way residents and visitors. They also enjoy fine dining, personalized wellness services, and various activities. Our goal is to provide an environment that enhances the lives of our residents through a person-directed and holistic approach to caring for the mind, body, and spirit.