Health and Wellness center
"I have gained so much strength and endurance from the personal training. I am even able to climb up the bleachers to enjoy a Rutgers football game with my grandson." - Art
Parker provides adults 55+ an exclusive way to improve their strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and endurance in our Health and Wellness Center, also known as the Parker Center for Healthy Aging.
Parker knows physical activity has a direct effect on both physical and cognitive health—one of the reasons we included a Health and Wellness Center when we built Parker at the Pavilion in 2006. In 2016, a study
of a senior brain health exercise program, had a positive effect on changing basic physical fitness and cognitive functions [Journal of Exercise and Biochemistry, Jung-Eun Byun
and Eun-Bum Kang
We’re always on the lookout for adults 55+ who share our vision to make aging part of life.
We’re here for you to answer any questions about the Health and Wellness Center or to show you around. Or, fill out our Contact Us
form, leave your phone number, and we'll call you back.
Our Health and Wellness Center features:
- State-of-the-art strength training equipment with Smart Touch technology, which will help you improve physical outcomes for muscle maintenance, balance and strength
- Individualized programs created by certified personal trainers
- Fitness classes led by personal trainers include Aquacize, Chair Tai Chi, and Yoga
- A heated, ADA-accessible indoor pool and hot tub, and certified lifeguard on-duty
- Membership is $50 per month for Parker Registry members
the Health & Wellness Center application.
to download the July Health & Wellness calendar.
For a tour and more information on The Center for Healthy Aging, please contact Lori Morell, Senior Director of Health & Wellness, at firstname.lastname@example.org