"Words can't really express the deep gratitude I feel for the many years of care and love that my mother received while living at Parker. Your organization is the best of the best." - Toby E.
You may have heard about Parker's Registry
list - where people pay a nominal fee ($75) to place themselves on a wait list years in advance, so that when they need Parker, their name is high on the list.
Why have so many people opted to register for long-term care well in advance of their need? Simply because Parker offers great, personalized services
- Parker offers person-directed care, which is an ongoing, interactive process between residents, caregivers, and others that honor the residents’ dignity and choices in directing their daily life.
- Highly motivated and involved staff, including medical directors, nurses, CNAs, therapists, social workers, recreation team, pastoral care, and other professionals all of whom are committed to their work with an emphasis on quality of life to ensure that your loved one is well cared for.
- We offer enriching activities, including meaningful social and physical activities and educational programs, including the use of iN2L technology, which offer stimulating games such as Trivial Pursuit, Pictionary, Family Feud, as well as virtual travel, spirituality, music and exercise programs. We also have beautiful physical settings and outdoor patios where our residents with green thumbs enjoy gardening.
- Your family is part of our family. Family members and friends are welcome to visit at any time, within reason, and not just during selected hours.
Learn more about our nursing care residences:
- Parker at Monroe – located in Monroe Township, we offer skilled nursing care for all stages of dementia and physical needs utilizing the “small home” model, where 16 residents with similar needs reside in each small home.
- Parker at River Road – located in Piscataway, River Road offers skilled long-term care as well as a Memory Care neighborhood for those living with early- to mid-stage Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias.
- Parker at Landing Lane – located in New Brunswick, Parker at Landing Lane is our first nursing care, which Henrietta Parker founded in memory of her husband, Francis.
- Parker at Somerset – located in Somerset, we offer sub-acute rehabilitation, respite care, and long-term care services.