Parker Rehabilitation Services offers physical, occupational, and speech therapy in our well-equipped fitness center five days a week. We also provide rehabilitation services in your home. The therapies develop, maintain, and restore abilities and functions that may have been impacted by aging, illness, or accidents. Each of our licensed therapists is highly skilled in evaluating residents and participants and establishing realistic goals for them to achieve the highest level of functioning.
Training in ambulation, posture, and body alignment. We have specialized exercise programs for strength, coordination, pain management, fall prevention, and endurance.
Provides education and training in the activities of daily living: dressing, eating, bathing, and grooming, which helps to maintain or regain function.
Extensive exercises for oral muscle strength, swallowing and articulation, verbal and non-verbal communication programs, and cognitive exercises for memory impairment.
Latest Hydroworx/Pool in our outpatient center. This provides a warm and low-impact exercise environment that offers many benefits over alternative therapies. It helps with increasing diminished range of motion, decreased strength and stiffness in a pain-free environment
Covered by Insurance
Many health insurance plans, including private health insurance, employer-sponsored health plans, and government-funded programs like Medicare and Medicaid, typically include coverage for rehab services. Coverage details vary widely depending on the insurance plan and the individual’s policy.
Parker Rehab at Home
We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy in the safety and comfort of your home.
- Highly skilled, licensed therapists with PPE, following all state infection control requirements
- An individualized treatment plan based on your personal goals
- Return to your previous activities and independent lifestyle
- Call us at 732.565.2494 with any questions. We will explain our process for keeping you safe while in our care.
Common Challenges We Treat
- Difficulties in walking
- Weakness or limited motion in arms or legs
- Difficulty transferring from one seated position to another
- Impaired balance and coordination
- Difficulty with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, or cooking
- Difficulty swallowing
- Difficulty with speech
- Memory impairment
Therapy Offered For Individuals Living With
- Chronic Pain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- History of Falls
- Urinary Incontinence
- Arthritis and Joint Replacement
Request a Tour or Additional Information
Parker at the Pavilion
Contact: Tanvi Desai
For a Free Assessment
Parker at Somerset
Contact: Tanvi Desai