Collection of Information:
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We use that information for internal purposes and do not share it with third parties. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use our web site, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in our web site.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law, or (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security:
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information:
How Information Collected About You Is Used:
Information about your use of web site may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide, improve and create new services,
- to respond to your inquiries and to send you administrative communications about the Parker and our services,
- to obtain your feedback about Parker, Parker programs and our service,
- to statistically analyze trends and user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of our web site are visited, how our services are being used and how many emails are received and opened,
- to offer lead generation services,
- to detect and defend against fraud and other threats to our web site, our services and our users,
- to identify issues with our web site,
- to conduct research and measurement activities, including those described below, and
- to administer your account.
In addition, Parker may use personal information about you for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information and/or with your consent.
Companies and Contractors that Work with Parker:
Parker works with third party companies and contractors that help us provide our services and to otherwise assist in the operation of our web site, including those that provide services relating to technology, data analysis, research, email management and deployment, sweepstakes and contest administration, advertising and marketing and/or content. Parker contractors sometimes have limited access to your information in the course of providing products or services to us. We contractually require that our contractors not use or disclose your information for any purpose other than providing the limited service or function for Parker.
Last updated: September 23, 2020