Terms of Service
Parker Health Group, Inc., for and on behalf of itself and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Parker”) maintains this site, including the private portal which may accessed by members of the Parker community, (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication.
You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Parker’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Parker are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Parker. Parker neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Parker.
2) While Parker uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Parker makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, correctness, reliability, completeness, currency, or timeliness. Parker assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. The information provided on this Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Health and wellness information and recommendations contained on the Site are believed to be accurate and of general benefit, but you should consult with your own personal health providers, care givers and advisors to be sure such information or recommendations are appropriate for you personally and your situation.
3) Parker rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and other information contained within the Site are general announcements only, may be subject to update or revision, and in no way serve as a contract or promise between Parker you. You should consult individual Parker offices and/or departments to confirm the current applicable rules, regulations, policies, procedures, description of programs, services and other pertinent information that may pertain to your specific situation.
4) Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk.
When using our Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Parker and its suppliers. Accordingly, Parker assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
Neither Parker nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Parker also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
5) Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is — and will be treated as — non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Parker for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
Furthermore, Parker is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including — but not limited to — developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services using such information.
6) Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Parker. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7) The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including Parker, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Parker and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Parker or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other advised that Parker will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8) Parker has not reviewed all the information in all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9) Although Parker may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Parker is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations of the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material of any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Parker will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Parker to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10) Parker may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Last updated: September 23, 2020