PARKER is affiliated with the following institutions for internship experiences in senior care services:
- RUTGERS Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy – LTC Administrative Internship – Public Health and Planning
- RUTGERS Department of Psychology
- RUTGERS School of Social Work
- RUTGERS School of Nursing
- Parker is a participant in the Rutgers Registered Nurse RN Transition Into Practice Residency Program for new RNs. This program is sponsored by the New Jersey Action Coalition. NJAC aims to improve care for residents in long-term care homes and help stabilize the state’s RN workforce.
- A variety of educational programs are offered to PARKER residents, staff and community by the Alzheimer’s Association Greater New Jersey Chapter.